Sibford School is an independent fee-paying school associated with the Religious Society of Friends located in Sibford, in Southern England. The school accommodates children between the ages of 4 and 18 (boarders and day pupils).
Sibford School was established as a co-educational boarding school for the children of Quaker families in 1842.
- Jones, H.W. & Harrod, M. Sibford School, 1842-1942. (Pub. 1942).
- Fowler, R.W.F.. Quaker education with special reference to Sibford School (MA thesis, King's College London). (Pub. 1987).
- Alphabetical list of scholars 1842-1867 (Sibford), prepared by Malcolm Thomas.
- OSA Annual reports, 1 (Pub. 1903/4).
- The Archway [school magazine] 1 (Pub. 1947).
- Oxfordshire Record Office, Oxford; (later records at the school).
- List of Friends Schools
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sibford School. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with QuakerWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|