Moses Brown School(MB) is a preparatory schools in the country . It remains one of the most prestigious secondary schools in New England, and graduates matriculate at some of the top four-year colleges universities in the country. http://www.mosesbrown.org/page.aspx?id=182935] 
During the 2004-2005 school year, Moses Brown enrolled 798 girls and boys. Tuition is currently $25,000.
- 33-acres on Providence's East Side
- Collis Science Center- Upper School science complex on the ground floor of Friends Hall. These facilities provide two lab/classrooms each for biology, physics, and chemistry, lab prep rooms, a faculty resource room, and smart boards, wireless tablets, and Internet access.
- Dwares Family Student Center- Provides upper school students with areas for quiet study, student leadership meetings, clubs, activities, and informal gatherings with friends and faculty.
- Krause Gallery- Showcasing works of artists in residence as well as visiting artists.
- West Middle House and Lubrano Science Classroom- These middle school facilities house three science labs, classrooms, breakout spaces, meeting areas, and faculty/advisor offices.
- Fischer Ricci Family Instrumental Music Center- Provides ensemble room and practice suites.
- Waughtel-Howe Field House- indoor track, rock climbing wall, basketball courts, Physical Therapy center, weight and training room, men's and women's locker rooms, coaches' offices, and the Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Campanella Field- Campanella Field was converted to a FieldTurf artificial turf field during the winter and spring of 2006 to 2007. This is the same FieldTurf that numerous professional teams play on. It is home to the Football, Field Hockey, Girls and Boys Lacrosse and Boys and Girls Soccer teams at both the Upper and Middle School level.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Moses Brown School. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with QuakerWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|